Some New Aftermarket and Slightly Used Parts

kna4977

All prices plus actual shipping. Reasonable offers will be accepted. If using Paypal add 3%. Pics available upon request.

1. New from Nos4GN GM licensed reproduction A/C compressor and system charge decals - $30 or $15 ea shipped SOLD
2. OEM original hood shocks off a 2K mile car that work fine in warm weather but they are a little weak in the cold. They look new and could possibly be rebuilt for a correct restoration? GM 1259327 - $25
3. 1 inch spacers used to space out stock zero offset rear GTA/TTA wheels to look like correct GNX wheels - $75
4. Kirban Reproduction GNX Upper Speedo Cable - $75
5. New Nos4GN Reservoir Cap Set Part #RCS-3 has Power Steering, Windshield Washer and Overflow Caps - $25 SOLD
6. Kirban Reproduction Black/Orange Intercooler to Turbo Hose - $10
7. Decent Driver Quality OEM GM Black Dew Sweeps from a 2K mile car - $50 SOLD

Interested in the sweeps. Pics? Inside, outside or both. Let me know please.. Cash is ready if it's what I need

Dew sweeps are the outside ones that go along the tops of the door/bottom of the glass. I'll get pics today.

Matt, I'll pick up the following if available:
1. Both repro A/C compressor and system charge decals
5. Reservoir Cap Set Part #RCS-3 has Power Steering, Windshield Washer & Overflow Caps
7. Driver Quality OEM GM Black Dew Sweeps

Matt, I'll pick up the following if available:
1. Both repro A/C compressor and system charge decals
5. Reservoir Cap Set Part #RCS-3 has Power Steering, Windshield Washer & Overflow Caps
7. Driver Quality OEM GM Black Dew Sweeps

I haven't had any commitments to those parts yet, so they are all still available and yours if you want them. Let me know when you want to pick up.

Price Drop. Listed below is what is still available. All prices plus actual shipping. Reasonable offers will be accepted. If using Paypal add 3%. Pics available upon request.

2. OEM original hood shocks off a 2K mile car that work fine in warm weather but they are a little weak in the cold. They look new and could possibly be rebuilt for a correct restoration? GM 1259327 - $15
3. 1 inch spacers used to space out stock zero offset rear GTA/TTA wheels to look like correct GNX wheels - $50
4. Kirban Reproduction GNX Upper Speedo Cable - $65
6. Kirban Reproduction Black/Orange Intercooler to Turbo Hose - $8