Snap-on Diagnostic Scanner

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Snap-on scanner kit Including:

American cartridges up to 2001, Will also do Generic up to 2005.

American trouble shooter cartridges up to 2001.

Asian cartridge up to 2001, Will also do Generic up to 2005.

Asian troubleshooter cartridge up to 2000.

All cables, american adapters and OBDII adapter included. Comes in the Snap-on case. I have about 6 different keys. Have some older manuals to go along. Works perfect. Best Offer!!! E-mail me direct at turbogta@aol.com

Can ya give me an idea what your looking to get for it? I dont really like being the buyer and seller :)

Can ya give me an idea what your looking to get for it? I dont really like being the buyer and seller :)

I dont really know what they are going for used, guess I have to check e-bay. How about $900 shipped. Is this a fair price.

snap-on brick

I had one of these about 9 years ago with all junk with it and it was around $4500-$5000 new from snap-on.

It data logs and you can hook it up to most cars if you have the right cartridge

good luck on the sale, I have no clue what they go for now.:)

I had one of these about 9 years ago with all junk with it and it was around $4500-$5000 new from snap-on.

It data logs and you can hook it up to most cars if you have the right cartridge

good luck on the sale, I have no clue what they go for now.:)

Thanks, It is very expensive new from Snap-on, and it does datalogging. Very nice tool to have, especially if your in the automotive field, and dont have one. Cant tell you how many times the troubleshooter cartridges put me in the rite direction quick in finding driveability problems. Blows away those $300 hand helds.

Thanks, It is very expensive new from Snap-on, and it does datalogging. Very nice tool to have, especially if your in the automotive field, and dont have one. Cant tell you how many times the troubleshooter cartridges put me in the rite direction quick in finding driveability problems. Blows away those $300 hand helds.

Checked E-Bay, and seems with the software I have, this kit ranges from $1,000-$1200. So Im in the ball park. This is a great tool to have, and works perfect. E-mail close reasonable offers