Smokin hot deal!

parts

jason is that a good deal? i have a pan and pickup and valve covers and a 20,00 dollar 4 v intake just wating to get converted to fuel inj, and a few slighly used front covers, for less than 1000 bucks, you about ready to come over here? later oc, :)

Well, I was just out in the garage getting Odell's tie bars, tripping over stuff, walking around in circles when I realized, I'm a millionaire and didn't know it.

odell4o8 said:
jason is that a good deal? i have a pan and pickup and valve covers and a 20,00 dollar 4 v intake just wating to get converted to fuel inj, and a few slighly used front covers, for less than 1000 bucks, you about ready to come over here? later oc, :)

I can't come over there, the last time I met up with some Cantrell's I showed up with a wallet too thick to sit on , and when I went home it was thin enough to swipe through a credit card reader! :eek:

Plus you promised me a wrestling match and we never had one. I had a big plan too: I was going to say "hey look over there!" and then I was going to kick you in the beans! It was a fool proof plan......

If you didn't have neighbors so close I could bring over the cannon and show you how Illinois rednecks have fun. We have a 4' long 2.5" home made cannon that we play with. Heres a link:

http://www.demonwarp.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

I'll call you tomorrow: Jason