smokers

jlat

hello people; WTF is up with cigarette smokers and using there ash trays or just there heads. I see more and more smokers driving around smoking and when there done they just throw what's left out there window. The other day I saw a younger girl putting her cig. but out on the side if her car and just throwing the rest out the window. You got an ash tray use it. There's enough crap out there and buts are one big pain.
IBBY

newer cars don't come with ashtrays.......it's an option lots of people don't think about.

If they aren't smart enough to realize what it's doing to their health, I would not expect them to think about using an ash tray.
Remember, cancer cures smoking...:eek:

hello people; WTF is up with cigarette smokers and using there ash trays or just there heads. I see more and more smokers driving around smoking and when there done they just throw what's left out there window. The other day I saw a younger girl putting her cig. but out on the side if her car and just throwing the rest out the window. You got an ash tray use it. There's enough crap out there and buts are one big pain.
IBBY

Oh ya, and don't forget about the jackasses that do us there ashtray only to empty it out at a stoplight of there convience.

Do you ever think about what happen to this disgusting crap when it rains ? We end up drinking it........

There is no cigarette tax high enough, or any fine/disiplinary action strick enough for these people.

Allan G.

The huge tax i pay on smokes probably helps pay the medical bills for all the fat asses that dont like cigarretes. :D

Oh ya, and don't forget about the jackasses that do us there ashtray only to empty it out at a stoplight of there convience.

Do you ever think about what happen to this disgusting crap when it rains ? We end up drinking it........

There is no cigarette tax high enough, or any fine/disiplinary action strick enough for these people.

Allan G.
and when they outlaw drag racing cuz some asshole dont like it and raise the tax on race fuel or "off road parts" because its dangerous remember you wanted the gubment to use its heavy hand to control behavior.

So you don't do anything bad for you? It's easy to go against something you don't do. But if a similar situation comes up that strikes closer to home I bet you would be singing a different tune. Heart disease is the number one killer but ho ho's don't have a 150% or so tax.

I smoked from the time I was eleven till I was 32 yeras old and I smoked three packs a day for at least 15 of them years.Anyone on this site that smokes and wants to quit God bless you because its a b!tch. I thought it was cool when I was young but then the habit took over.I decided to quit when my 5 year old daughter told me I was going to die if I didnt quit . As for thowing butts out the window, There is no way to police that unless the cops do see you because then they can get you for littering. I feel for smokers. Its a hard habit to break and people are always going to bust your balls about it.

Along my street here way back in the sticks, both sides of the street are lined with trees, brush, grass, heavily wooded......when I mow the lawn along our property line here, I always pick up about 8-10 cigarette butts.....and it's a cul-de-sac......the idiots don't even care about throwing out a lighted cigarette and setting the woods on fire.......worries me sometimes. It gets pretty dry out here during the summer......

You think emptying the ashtray at stop lights are bad? Try pulling into a gas station, or 7-11 and step in the milkshakes, coffee, soda, AND cigarette buts all on the ground where I've seen idiots empty their drinks so many times....step in that s*** then track it into your nice Grand National or Turbo Buick....it really stinks.....I really think the majority of this country are idiots..only care about themselves.....no respect for other people's property.....it's all THEM...no kidding.....an example: look who's in the White House and will be back again.....along with HIS cigarettes!:mad:

Bruce '87 Grand National

hello; I know it would be impossible but here in Mass. there's a bottle return thing. The redemption center or who every sells that bottled product will give a nickel for the return. We also pay that 5 cents when buying the product. But how about a butt return bill where they'd pay you something for butt returns or filter returns as that's what been littering out there. Pay by the pound or something. You know there're putting something in the cig. paper that won't let it burn when you don't smoke it? There're putting so much crap in them who knows what the real deal is on them. If it was just paper and tobacco IMO it wouldn't be so addictive.
How about scratch tickets? You see them polluting all over. I got a story. I pull up to a stores parking lot and park next to a old blue haired lady. She looked like a church going clean and smart person. Well she was sctatching her tickets and she had a bunch. I get back to my van and there are all here tickets thrown out on the ground write where she parked. There must of been 10 to 15 of them all newly scratched so it was deffinately her. I couldn't believe it.
over and out
IBBY

For every asshole smoker who throws a butt out of the window, there is an asshole non-smoker who puts flammable trash in an ashtray. Such as paper, gum wrappers, napkins, ect. It all evens out. Being a smoker is beneficial on the highway to deter tailgaiters. If somebody is close enough behind you, you can actually bounce a lit butt off their windshield. Pretty badass at night.