SMC Alky Kit & Direct Scan w/ Computers 4-Sale!!

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all :)

I have an SMC alky kit just removed from my car less than a week ago...No issues with the kit on 22lbs of boost and went as high as 25lbs with this kit..Even the low alky light works!!! Add the alky and go!!

$150.00 shipped to lower 48 states!!

Next is my Direct Scan with 2 Texas Instruments lap tops...One lap top was for a spare and the other one is loaded with the D.S. software and ready for use...For as old as these computers are they work great and will hold a charge..Only have one charger, but will work for both cause they are identical...Haven't used the spare computer much cause the one with the software loaded never gave me any issues...All manuals cables and such are there for the Direct Scan and this too was just removed from my car with no issues at the time of removal....

$200.00 shipped to lower 48 states for for both lap tops and D.S.
000_0011.JPG
000_0013.JPG
100_0460.JPG
100_0462.JPG
100_0459.JPG
!!

hey just fyi, i have bought a few smc kits on here and most have been defective because the alky container which houses the pump stays dry when taken off and stored away.. the manual states the pump at all time must be submerged or it will lock up.. some guys have been able to free the locked up pumps but i have yet been able to fix one and i have had to use different pumps and make it my own type a kit, just fyi might want to test the pump with pos and neg to make sure its still operates..

hey just fyi, i have bought a few smc kits on here and most have been defective because the alky container which houses the pump stays dry when taken off and stored away.. the manual states the pump at all time must be submerged or it will lock up.. some guys have been able to free the locked up pumps but i have yet been able to fix one and i have had to use different pumps and make it my own type a kit, just fyi might want to test the pump with pos and neg to make sure its still operates..

Well this kit just came off the car and works fine.... I emptied it while taking it off but I refilled it right for the reason you mentioned...