SL65 AMG

HA!
Now that's funny right there!
Passenger side airbags have a whole new meaning....and ya gotta love shirt stretching bolt-on performance parts....

Lol. Not Betty White. She is def funny tho

Nobody likes Betty White lol... :p

MeanChicken-Roxbury.jpg

LOL
My wife and my engine builder won't let me post the video's...:rolleyes:
But next meet I'll load a few onto my Flip video camera and do some show and tell...

Uh...to be clear...those are two different people....wife....engine builder....but both sure do get grouchy when I do something stupid and if either divorces me, it will be expensive.......:p
Chicken, cause your wife & I both don't want to see you go to jail & turn from a rooster to someones hen :p

Hey Lou....I was driving down the 405 yesterday around 11:45AM on my way to pick up a months supply of methanol (5 gallons) and a black turbo Porsche just like yours buzzed me in traffic...if there was room I would have shown him what's what....but my brakes don't work as good as his and there was only about 15-20 lengths between us and traffic...so let him live.

Hey Lou....I was driving down the 405 yesterday around 11:45AM on my way to pick up a months supply of methanol (5 gallons) and a black turbo Porsche just like yours buzzed me in traffic...if there was room I would have shown him what's what....but my brakes don't work as good as his and there was only about 15-20 lengths between us and traffic...so let him live.
And the dog would of caught the rabbit if it didn't stop to take a sh#t o_O

That's a very impressive kill from a highway speed...65's are just plain sick on the top and 70mph should have been his sweet spot. I ran a 65 in my E55 which runs very well on the top and he smoked me :)

He gave up pretty quick once I started to pull on him....and we hit at least 109mph cuz that's where my ScanMaster clicked off my lowest O2.
But I agree....if we had stayed in it, he would have eventually come back on me and taken my lunch away on the top end.

meanchicken said:
Gotta pass Cali smog every two years.....so that limited the rowdiness of the cam.
:D

Well then move to chicago no more smog testing for 93 i think and under..:-p

Well then move to chicago no more smog testing for 93 i think and under..:p

The pay-off for being oppressed by the California Air Resources Board is.....year round driving pleasure in the wonderful So Cali weather.
So if I leave this state....it'll be for a place where I still get to kill, kill, kill, kill....all year long....;)

meanchicken said:
The pay-off for being oppressed by the California Air Resources Board is.....year round driving pleasure in the wonderful So Cali weather.
So if I leave this state....it'll be for a place where I still get to kill, kill, kill, kill....all year long....;)

Well u target cars, motocycles, trucks, and who knos maybe even boats.. What about adding snowmobiles to the list.. Just picture u racing a snowmobile in 5 inches of snow.. EPIC!!!!

Although cold, check how out how they race in Russia lol (watch at 2:40)... :D

Crazy Russki's...that shot with the cop off to the side when they start was epic. Then he finally catches up to them after they slowed way down and he's locking up his brakes as he goes by...I thought they were gonna ditch him LOL:D