SL65 AMG

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Got one...
Looked to be a few years old...possibly a 2007....not a 2013 for sure.
He tried creeping up on me on the toll road as I cruised along at about 70...but I was ready...alky primed and all systems go.
I had caught his attention earlier when he saw me accelerate onto the toll road...horse sneezed alongside him as I let off and settled into traffic...tee hee...
I manuevered to the front of the pack and settled in the middle lane and waited.....watched him manuever his way through....

He got up to my back bumper and then nailed it but even with his jump, he never go past my front fender.
I went all in and then started walking him....we quit somewhere around 110mph....

He came alongside on the exit and says, "Very nice!"
I just laughed.
Here he is....over my left shoulder....losing....:D
Snapshot - 2.jpg

Chicken that is a very fast Mercedes twin turbo 605 H.P. & over 700 ft. pds. of torque at 2000 rpm. I almost traded in my Porsche for on of them.

Chicken, when is the movie night at your place? Maybe you can charge entrance and buy yourself some drs..

Tuned they run high 10s, with straight pipe, stickies, better cooling with the top up they can go mid to low 10s.
Dude, the guys top was down. Your a funny guy, that picture will become a classic.

Play the whole video. How do we kno he dont pass u by??? Lol.. Thats think is nasty post a bideo of ur car runing just so we can see it. Not on action just..

LOL
My wife and my engine builder won't let me post the video's...:rolleyes:
But next meet I'll load a few onto my Flip video camera and do some show and tell...

Uh...to be clear...those are two different people....wife....engine builder....but both sure do get grouchy when I do something stupid and if either divorces me, it will be expensive.......:p

Tuned they run high 10s, with straight pipe, stickies, better cooling with the top up they can go mid to low 10s.
Dude, the guys top was down. Your a funny guy, that picture will become a classic.

Judging by the way I walked back up on him and started to leave him, this guys was definitely tuned closer to the bone stock 11.9.
They weight 4500+lbs, so they give up a lot of that HP and TQ just trying to push that thing down the highway....
In a top end mph run, he would have come back and gone around me.....but I don't try to match top ends with top end cars... ;)
http://www.fastestlaps.com/cars/mercedes_sl65_amg.html

Sorry, I meant with four wheels!!;)

Not so far on the new motor....but it's bound to happen sooner or later....there is always someone faster lurking about...won't stop me from trying tho';).
If you're running around the streets in a 10 second fast car....you're gonna be faster than 99% of the cars on the street.
If you can go 9's.....then it's save to guestimate that you'll be in the top 0.1% on the street.

Got one...
Looked to be a few years old...possibly a 2007....not a 2013 for sure.
He tried creeping up on me on the toll road as I cruised along at about 70...but I was ready...alky primed and all systems go.
I had caught his attention earlier when he saw me accelerate onto the toll road...horse sneezed alongside him as I let off and settled into traffic...tee hee...
I manuevered to the front of the pack and settled in the middle lane and waited.....watched him manuever his way through....

He got up to my back bumper and then nailed it but even with his jump, he never go past my front fender.
I went all in and then started walking him....we quit somewhere around 110mph....

He came alongside on the exit and says, "Very nice!"
I just laughed.
Here he is....over my left shoulder....losing....:DView attachment 172113
HAHAHAHA.. LOVE IT MEANCHICKEN!!A PHOTO OF YOURSELF KICKIN HIS ARS!!!A CLASSIC.. KEEP EM COMING...

Street Lethal said:
We can't have the meanchicken driving solo... now this is more like it. :D

Dont let his wife see this ull get his ass in trouble...!lol!! Who is that big titi girl riding with you!!!! Lol....

Check out her shirt, the letters are nice and stretched, all racing done in Mexico (I added a seatbelt and cropped it). :D

Betty White can ride in my car whenever she wants. She is hilarious.

“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
Betty White