Simmons wheels with Nitto Extremes for sale

gnturboray

Why me??
Simmons FR Series black 17" 3-piece wheels for sale. Fronts are 17x8.5 and rears are 17x9.5.
The tires are Nitto Extreme's P245/45/17's front with the Nitto Extreme Drag Radials P275/40/17's on the rear. :cool: This also includes the black lock lugs that came with the wheels.

Wheels & tires were ordered for and mounted on my 87 GN (703 original miles). I just sold the car and the Simmons were not part of the deal. Wheels and tires are in mint condidtion and have never seen rain. Wheels have the correct spacing for the TR's and do not rub.
Complete package new cost me $3232.00 and took seven weeks to deliver. $2100.00 takes them home. No trades. :rolleyes:

I live in Plano TX just outside of Dallas.

972-977-8652 cell, 972-359-6766 hm.

Ray

Damnit damnit damnit. Wish I had the cash. I LOVE these wheels

Anyone need a kidney? I'll sell cheap...2100 ;)

Don't listen to broke1, he's got plenty of money.. He could buy your wheels with the money he saved on my car alone!!

;)

How quick do ou want to get rid of them? If you still have them in a few months I will buy em from ya.

DAMN! Nice a** wheels!! What are the specs on them again...I know they are 17x8.5 front, and 17x9.5 rear. What is BS and offset if ya know/remember?

Where are you located again?

Thanks.

Originally posted by gnturboray
first come first serve.
I understand that. What I meant was if you stil have them I will buy em. Just bought some GNX replica's, and a house, and a Denali. So iou can imagine a little short on cash right now.
Jeff

Originally posted by Smokin_GN
DAMN! Nice a** wheels!! What are the specs on them again...I know they are 17x8.5 front, and 17x9.5 rear. What is BS and offset if ya know/remember?

Where are you located again?

Thanks.

front 17x8.5 5x4.75 pcd-8mm offset
rear 17x9.5 5x4.75 pcd-10mm offset

I'm in Plano TX just outside Dallas