SILVER 1987 turbo T limited

KillrV6

Former owner
silver 87 turbo limited T

a sweet silver limited with a grey landau top, this car was optioned with the rare LEATHER split bench interior. my personal fave of the regal interior options.

original window sticker in possesion,
california car its whole life,
owned by buick fans its whole life ,

this car has run 12.13@ 113, but is rarely taken to the track (maybe once or twice a year for the 3 years i have owned it.)

all stock healthy motor with LT1 valve springs and a double roller timing chain

TE44 turbo
3inch THDP
cutout
2.5 inch hooker exhaust
42.5 lb/hr injectors
necessary fuel mods to support
MAF translator plus setup /extneder chip

this car looks just as good as in its pictures. it has 170k miles to date but looks better and is in mechanicly better shape than many turbo regals ive owned with 75k miles.

all it really needs to be driven every day is routine maintnace and some new rear tires, as the BFG drag radials have been on there for long past their life expectancy.

its gorgious, and it really just sits in my garage right now. i need to sell it because im going to engineering school and the costs of each conflict each other.

serious offers only please

call me at (650) 464 3245 if you are really intrested in my car. make me an offer around 7,500 and you take it!!

Attachments

• evans ltd.jpg
    evans ltd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 620
  • 12BD89~1.JPG
    12BD89~1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 505
  • Evans T front on.jpg
    Evans T front on.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 490
dang why do all the nice cars have to be in Cally. For the money your car makes mine look like a turd & I spent close to your asking price. I hate the east coast :( :mad:

Little6pack said:
dang why do all the nice cars have to be in Cally. For the money your car makes mine look like a turd & I spent close to your asking price. I hate the east coast :( :mad:

Ha Ha we have some nice ones here in Texas too. And yes I know how it feels to buy a turd and then something comes along much better for the same price ;)

Is the car still for sale or not?? If so were you able to get more pics?? I have sent PMs, etc with no response. Your e-mail says it is not valid. Anyway I have money now and ready to deal. I need to know one way or another so I can move on to something else.

Left you a voice message ;)