show and go 91 S-10

carmelo gaudite

The ultimate truck for sale for $24,000 OBO. It is a 91 S-10 with X-Tended cab mildly lowered 3/4 (spindle), all black with custom billet grills,roll pan, and tailgate. Has a built 383 with a Vortech S-Trim supercharger managed by a DFI runs perfect and sounds great (one 4" exhaust with 2 Magnaflow mufflers), makes 9 lbs of boost and utilizes a Methanol injector as an intercooler after 5 lbs. Take it to work daily and go to the track 2-3 times a week, does 11.70 at present set-up @ 119 mph. All options including cold A/C, all the power (windows,locks, etc...), 4 wheel disc brakes, built 700R4 with quick shifter on the floor, Ford 9" with 3:25 rear, Cal Tech susp (adjustable), cool stereo etc... Also has a 17" Weld XP Pro wheels,reversed tail gate lock with built-in license plate holder, hard tonneau cover with a small spoiler, the truck looks like a syclone but with X-Tended cab. No trades please as I am trying to make room for the other toys, a 1980 Buick Regal (race car), an 87 GN stage II with a single turbo, and another 87 GN stage II with twin turbo, It is getting tight plus the family daily drivers, if you are close to NJ come down and test drive it and you won't be dissapointed. No photos yet as I am not good with computers (still learning it). If you are serious PM me for any questions.