Should I install 2nd nozzle?

3.8vsix

Hi I have Razors kit and currently have just one nozzle installed on my car. It runs fine and and I have the controller set to 7 to 8. With a/f ratio on xfi set at 10.8, Did not know if it would be overkill for my car for the 2nd nozzle. I usally run around 17psi on the street and around 21 at track when I go which is not much. I all ready have the 2nd nozzle that I bought from him some time ago but have not installed. Combo is below. Thanks for any advice!!

Hi I have Razors kit and currently have just one nozzle installed on my car. It runs fine and and I have the controller set to 7 to 8. With a/f ratio on xfi set at 10.8, Did not know if it would be overkill for my car for the 2nd nozzle. I usally run around 17psi on the street and around 21 at track when I go which is not much. I all ready have the 2nd nozzle that I bought from him some time ago but have not installed. Combo is below. Thanks for any advice!!
unless you plan on trapping 125 plus then it would be over kill and a pain to tune for that low of boost. you have the setup for it if you plan on running full kill mode

It drives like a stock car till you mash it. Just make sure it is pointed fairly strait. I drive this car almost as my daily car. At least 150 miles a week. I guess I have got use it, far as powerwise. So it looks like the single nozzle will be fine for a while longer.