Shock Recommendation , Front & Rear

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I plan on replacing my old Lakewood shocks and would like to be able to adjust front and rear shocks . My car had 90/10's on the front & 50/50's rear . I'm looking for more straight line performance than corner carving . Thanks , Sam

I'm surprised no one wants to help me spend my money !!!

I've got qa1 dbl adjustable up front and strange dbl adjustable out back
Plenty of adjustment easy to adjust

Afco double adjustables would be my choice. Have work really well and worth every penny.

I plan on replacing my old Lakewood shocks and would like to be able to adjust front and rear shocks . My car had 90/10's on the front & 50/50's rear . I'm looking for more straight line performance than corner carving . Thanks , Sam
We carry RideTech coil overs and they have a LIFETIME Warranty! As a member here we will give ya 10% off your purchase.

90/10 Lakewoods up front and QA1 single adjustables out back. You can tighten/loosen the rears for varying track conditons. I had 50/50's out back...but they were too soft and unloading on launch.

90/10 Lakewoods up front and QA1 single adjustables out back. You can tighten/loosen the rears for varying track conditons. I had 50/50's out back...but they were too soft and unloading on launch.
Sounds like what was happening to me and that's what I had .

We carry RideTech coil overs and they have a LIFETIME Warranty! As a member here we will give ya 10% off your purchase.
Scott , do you have any non-coil overs ??

Strange double adjustable shocks. We been 7.70s on a stock style suspension malibu.