She lives....

MrG6

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting but have visited this site serval times. Just introducing myself. I have had my 87 turbo t for some time now and like the rest of you, have been slowly getting it to run quicker over the years. It's been down for many years as I decided to go with a SII w/ SII heads. Anyway, she's finally road worthy again with a lot of help from this site and just wanted to say thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1370115733461.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1370115813662.jpg
    1370115813662.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 183
The car looks awesome however i am puzzled by the exhaust down pipe it looks like it will warm the incoming air and create heat under the hood.

Similar turbo mounting and routing to mine. Although my intakes go down and hang just below the fender/bumper without the lower valance pieces installed. My exhaust exits towards each other the same way, but goes down under the motor. I like how yours goes towards the stock exit location. But like white said above, you may have to wrap the pipes. Looks amazing, can't wait to see some wheels-up launch vids. ;)

I agree that that may be a problem, however, she's just back together and with E85 might be okay. I'll have to do some test to find out how bad it affect the ats. I do like the way it looks and it's a street car. Not looking to break any records here :D