Several Parts for Sale

bigcap

Since I upgraded my car I have several parts that are in great condition that I can now sell. Here is the list I will be adding to it as time goes on but these are the parts that are out of the vehicle and can ship asap. I will get pics up as soon as shoot over to my mechanics shop to pick up these items.

TE44BB Turbo in great shape including heat shield. $400.00

Duttweiler Neck and Stock Intercooler $150.00

Stock Radiator $50.00

1 Brand New Grey shifter handle in box. Company screwed up and sent me two. $25.00

1 Used Marooon Shifter Handle Good condition. $15.00

T-Type Steering Wheel Maroon Leather is worn and is not in perfect shape but decent shape. $75.00

145 Speedo dash 75.00 I upgraded to the Dakota Digital.

Stock Throttle Body and Stock Plenum 100.00 for both

There will be alot more parts to sell some go fast parts :) and some stock. I will be posting pics asap. Shoot me PM's about any of the parts.

I'll take both the shifter handles. PM or email me directly with the details please. I'll check back with you when I return from blasting a Regal frame :smile: Thanks bigcap.

I'd like to upgrade my Sway Bar to a H&R and my downpipe I'd like to change to a 3.5 or 4 inch with external wastegate. Also front control arms I'd like to upgrade.

I'll take both the shifter handles. PM or email me directly with the details please. I'll check back with you when I return from blasting a Regal frame :smile: Thanks bigcap.

They are yours. I'll PM you the paypal info. Shoot me your shipping. The one handle is literally still in the GM box still in the plastic. Unless this deal falls through the Shifters are SOLD.

145 Speedo dash 75.00 I upgraded to the Dakota Digital.

Is that shipped and is it calabrated.
Does the odomerter and trip work?

if so I'll take it

Shaun

10-4 shifters are sold and yes the speedo is calibrated with the odom. and trip working perfectly. So I will consider this sale pending. I answered all PM's about the Turbo and other questions.

Sorry didn't post pics had a nice night in the hospital with ortho surgery was supposed to be in and out same day but I got to sleep over night with room mate who was throwing up from the pain med IV and snoring. He must have hit the nurse button a thousand times. Pics will be up and everything is still for sale expept speedo, shifters and pending radiator but the duttweiler neck is still available.

UPGRADED LIST

Since I upgraded my car I have several parts that are in great condition that I can now sell. Here is the list I will be adding to it as time goes on but these are the parts that are out of the vehicle and can ship asap. I will get pics up as soon as shoot over to my mechanics shop to pick up these items.

TE44BB Turbo in great shape including heat shield. $400.00

Duttweiler Neck and Stock Intercooler $150.00

Stock Radiator $50.00 SOLD

1 Brand New Grey shifter handle in box. Company screwed up and sent me two. $25.00 SOLD

1 Used Marooon Shifter Handle Good condition. $15.00 SOLD

T-Type Steering Wheel Maroon Leather is worn and is not in perfect shape but decent shape. $75.00

145 Speedo dash 75.00 I upgraded to the Dakota Digital. SOLD

Stock Throttle Body and Stock Plenum 100.00 for both

Stock Shocks, Springs, Control Arms. 150.00 for everything all the way around I'd prefer not to split up but will if I can't sell them all.

There are some parts I'd like to stick to the price on and some I will take OBO on. As promised pics coming today. It's 5 AM over here right now and a little early for me to go the shop and play photgrapher but they will be uploaded today. I'm pretty sure once the pics of the Turbo go up it will sell asap it is in great shape and spooled like a mofo for being a 44.

bigcap33_2010
[/URL][/IMG]

bigcap33_2010
[/URL][/IMG]

bigcap33_2010
[/URL][/IMG]

bigcap33_2010
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's some pics of the turbo, stock IC and dutt neck.

Note- The wastegate DOES NOT come with the turbo.
MORE PICS ON THEIR WAY

I don't know which exhaust housing it is I'll have to take a better look. I know this turbo is a TE44BB and works flawlessly with a very quick spool up and that was when I had it on a stock TC. She really spooled like the speed of light when I had a 2800 TC on there but I didn't feel it was necessary. I upgraded to the 3200 for my new turbo but I think that would have been over kill on this turbo. I'm not a turbo expert or really a GN expert just a novice I will never claim to be an an expert or a know it all with these cars. I'm jealous of the guys that are but I'm trying my best to read and educate myself the best I can. This turbo was on the car when I intitially purchased her and when I had it removed I had my mechanic go over it with a fine toothed comb. I will also throw in the turbo protector with her since I got a brand new one with my new turbo. These protectors go for 130+ on sponsors sites. I will have all the pics up today of the remaining parts and better answer on the exhaust housing.