Several Items For Sale

Sorry one either question. Is it complete as if buying one new? They advertise it comes with a chip to upgrade the scanmaster to display additional info. If so I will take it and the lc-1. Please let me know where to send payment.

STOP SENDING ME PMS.. IF YOU WANT PARTS OR HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A PART, POST IN THIS THREAD AND PUT YOURSELF IN LINE. IM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR PMS ABOUT PARTS OR SELL THEM TO YOU IF YOU DON'T POST IN HERE. THE REASON FOR THIS, SO PEOPLE CAN SEE WHO IS FIRST IN LINE AND ITS FAIR SINCE TO MANY PEOPLE GET SHAFTED ON PARTS DOING IT ANY OTHER WAY. IM TIRED OF GETTING PARTS SOLD OUT FROM UNDER ME WHEN I POST FIRST IN THE THREAD AND I KNOW A LOT OF OTHERS FEEL THE SAME WAY

Sorry one either question. Is it complete as if buying one new? They advertise it comes with a chip to upgrade the scanmaster to display additional info. If so I will take it and the lc-1. Please let me know where to send payment.

It is complete. The chip for the scanmaster, im not sure I have it still. I think i gave it to a friend of mine. You can still get them from bob i believe.

No problem guys, if you have any issues or if you are not 100 percent happy with the items let me know. Thanks again

Sorry app has been down.

Control arms are fronts.

I gave the headers away sorry

Interested in the Rjc biggy oil adapter. Will u take $20 shipped?

Send PayPal info to me.