selling my 87 GN

Saw the car in person Monday while picking up some parts. If I didn't have my 87 this would be in my garage. I looked it over pretty well and its a clean highly optioned original car. Great guy to deal with to boot.

Saw the car in person Monday while picking up some parts. If I didn't have my 87 this would be in my garage. I looked it over pretty well and its a clean highly optioned original car. Great guy to deal with to boot.

Thank you sir!
Was nice meeting you. Always nice meeting good buick guys.

thanks 626!
you never know, it may not even hit the reserve, the market can be funny sometimes. I'm going to add a couple more pics tonight of the top of the door trim and underneath of the trunk area where stock muffler goes

Sorry to hear you are selling her bro... but I understand you have to do what you to do. just FYI I called my Specialty insurance the other day and the told me that I can insure a stock or slightly modded GN for 40K. without an apparaisal ... You are giving your car away at that price as nice as it is!

Prasad

Always good to see you Prasad!
I'm not going anywhere, I just figure if I'm going to be another loser that has a garage queen that never gets drove, why not have a GNX that I can oogle at in the garage that is also alot bigger investment?
Although,... I went out to the garage last night and removed half the car cover and pulled up a chair and stared at it for a good hour. I keep hearing this little voice in my head telling me to not let it go, lol

Hey theres a like-new alradco radiator calling your name, lol!
How about this, come get the radiator and a brand new still in its packaging ac condensor for $375.
You know you can't resist, lol!

20160317_173803.jpg

Hey theres a like-new alradco radiator calling your name, lol!
How about this, come get the radiator and a brand new still in its packaging ac condensor for $375.
You know you can't resist, lol!

View attachment 275726
Would love to have them, but I am up to $2500 this week I have spent on this big shinny black money pit and soon to be sleeping in the garage..lol

I've been looking and in the market for a GN since late last year. Wanna make a deal?

I've been looking and in the market for a GN since late last year. Wanna make a deal?

make an offer. its currently at $22,000 with 5.5 days left. I'm sure its not a $30,000 car, but according to everybody I'm talking to is saying its a mid 20's car. I honestly figured it was a 18-20 thousand dollar car. but to my credit, I haven't sold a tb in a long time, and I never pay attention to what their going for

Sweet!!! Finally a nice car getting the value it deserves!!. I just checked and it's still at $22k with 5 days left.
I hope you get closer to $30k. Car looks great.
My only concern would be a getting a deadbeat bidder.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Sweet!!! Finally a nice car getting the value it deserves!!. I just checked and it's still at $22k with 5 days left.
I hope you get closer to $30k. Car looks great.
My only concern would be a getting a deadbeat bidder.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I couldn't agree more!! Beautiful car! (y)