Selling my 82 Sport Coupe

82TurboSC

Check out my ad in the "Cars for Sale" section of the message board if you're interested! Thanks!

Pictures

The car is still for sale, there's some pics up now in my ad for anyone who might be interested. I have many more for serious inquiries! Thanks guys!

Price Reduced

I have reduced the price to $4,995 obo - spring semester is fast approaching - NEED CASH:( Any other bites?

You do have a nice SC but the $4,995.00 price seems a little high for a car with over 100 K on it. This price and the previous price you had on it can get you a high mileage '86 thru '87 GN which is a highly sought after car. The "hot air carbed" cars dont bring that much unless you have a super low mileage garaged kept original car and someone wanting that particular car and willing to pay the price that you are wanting for it.

I am in no way saying that it is not worth what you are asking but in this kind of market place, they are sold for much less. You will have better luck selling it quicker if you drop the price. No flames intended, just giving my .03 cents. I really hope you can sell your car for what you want, good luck on the sale :) .