Secret Station

Is this the Tesero station? I know that the Palama Tesero is $1.57. I believe today is the last day. I also noticed that Arco on Vineyard near Queens Hospital has $1.57 all grades too. I never knew Arco was doing the cheap gas thingy too. :)

Yes, it's a Tesoro station. A few of us Buick guys work for Tesoro. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. I didn't know Arco was doing the same thing either. Did anyone go tonight? We were all working over here. Denny,Dean, Les, and me.

Anyone in the town area Lex Brodies is 1.54, last day is today.

Had me, Guy, Joe, Chris, Dereck, Geoff and Clayton and his wife meet up at the tracks last night. Only a few of us ran, crappy times :(

Sorry Gang, the war is still on up north:D . Freedom in Mililani is 151.9/161.9/164.9, still gotta put gas in the SS tonite, I'll check jiffy mart and let you guys know

tracks

Hey Jackson, sorry I never got there, had the "Honey-do's"(Honey do this, Honey do that, Honey we have to go Christmas shopping:( :rolleyes: ) BTW, I gave Chris the wheelstuds to give to Clayton when you guys meet @ Gordon Birsch? this week. Sorry i never got there.

Re: tracks

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Hey Jackson, sorry I never got there, had the "Honey-do's"(Honey do this, Honey do that, Honey we have to go Christmas shopping:( :rolleyes: ) BTW, I gave Chris the wheelstuds to give to Clayton when you guys meet @ Gordon Birsch? this week. Sorry i never got there.

Cool. Thanks.

FYI, We are meeting at Gordon Biersch on Thursday around 7pm. Everyone is invited, hope to see a bunch of you guys there. :D

Clayton

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR and GARLIC FRIES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fried Calamari's good too. Man, if Clayton and Carla could still stay till Saterday...we've could've listen to my friends, "Chant" jam at GB's. Oh well...next time:D

LOL Jackson...your car was getting ass-happy down the line. Solid tuning from Clayton on Guys car...Guy laid down 13-something I think. well...was "something"-teen. I'm pretty positive it was a 13 something. Getting Faster Guy!!:D But Guy still needs to clean out his trunk and back seats...He might've made it into the 12 if it werent for that bag of Arare. :D

See you guys at GB's.

Originally posted by 85 TRRRR
WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR and GARLIC FRIES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fried Calamari's good too. Man, if Clayton and Carla could still stay till Saterday...we've could've listen to my friends, "Chant" jam at GB's. Oh well...next time:D

LOL Jackson...your car was getting ass-happy down the line. Solid tuning from Clayton on Guys car...Guy laid down 13-something I think. well...was "something"-teen. I'm pretty positive it was a 13 something. Getting Faster Guy!!:D But Guy still needs to clean out his trunk and back seats...He might've made it into the 12 if it werent for that bag of Arare. :D

See you guys at GB's.

Huh? Who said anything about beer ;) See ya there Chris! :D :D

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Salt Lake from Monday 1.579 till Sunday. Happy Pumpming

Is this the only place that is offering cheap gas on all grades this week?

As far as Tesoro Stations,yes, that's the only one, but I see there are alot of others with good deals too.

Jiffy Mark aka Vista

Hey Guys Jiffy mart is 154.9/164.9/169.9 Mililani Freedom is still the cheapest, @151.9/161.9/166.9

Still dropping

Freedom in Mililani is now at 149.9/159.9/164.9 just gassed up this morning:p I love these prices, I can afford to drive my SS again!

Hawaiian Turbo- So, where's the new Tesero station this week?

Anyone else find it?

Freedom in Mililani

147.9/157.9/162.9 and by the way the fuel is delivered by TESORO, now if we can get the 55cent gas tax repealed, we would be in great shape!

Lex Brodies on Queen St. is 1.59 all grades...Still going on this week. Is this a permanent thing? :D

Lex Brodies

You can visit Jackson while you're there filling up too! :D