Screwed Again

NOW !! I'm receiving this S-IT !!
PM that was just sent to me.:mad: :mad:

you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you remind me of kyle busch, A cry baby

That is bull$hit.That deadbeat should send your money back. I have bought from Mike before and he is top notch.

Mikes photo's

Attachments

• Mike D.jpg
    Mike D.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 714
  • MikeD2.jpg
    MikeD2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 709
  • MikeD3.jpg
    MikeD3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 702
screwed again you say well everyone else ive dealt with are happy, sounds to me like you like bragging about getting screwed. three times makes it you like it. you cant please everyone!! esspecially like likes of you.

then be a stand up guy and give him his money back. your reputation must be worth more than ninety bucks, no?

The plaque pics are not horrible..but far from excellent. You should have said fair condition, suitable for a driver.. So facts are facts, the plaque was mis-represented. Just refund the $$, post pics next time so the buyer can be the judge of quality...NOT YOU!

GC

Thanks alot Ronnie. Your the MAN.

Sorry for the crappy pic. but the bottom pic. IS !! an excellent one I sold.
You can be your own judge on the one I bought off that jerk. Don't know if you noticed or not but he didn't even wipe the damn thing off.:mad:

screwed again you say well everyone else ive dealt with are happy, sounds to me like you like bragging about getting screwed. three times makes it you like it. you cant please everyone!! esspecially like likes of you.
Instead of being a little trolling scumbag howbout you do the MANLY thing and refund his money.

Plaque Does Not Look Bad. Best Thing To Do Is Ask For Pics. I Would Not Ever Buy With Not Seeing Pics First And Even Then People Still Sale Junk.

I have never said the plaque was real bad, junk or whatever. I even quoted it as being a decent plaque with problems. MORAL of the story is that it is NOT !! an EXCELLENT plaque as I was told it was.:mad:

NOW !! this idiot is over on the parts for sale begging for good feedback on mainly NEW parts he has sold. What a JEM !!!!:mad:

what does"lets ask 86 nick and his 140 speedo" in his post have to do with him screwing you? sounds like someones hittin the pipe!

turboc87gn , you are exactly right, that's just about what it's worth.
alvarog1983, if it' don't look to bad to you I'd gladly take $45 for it, you want it??????

The Internet has generated a whole new breed of sellers :frown: I've been on both ends. Today, people tend to jump to conclusion and post whatever comes to mind without sitting back and thinking it through.

Is $90 really worth damaging your reputation on this board and potentially others in the future? Google search can be your worst nightmare.

It takes a lot more work to repair a damaged reputation than it does to maintain a good one.

My thoughts exactly. Even if it was a dollar, it is still the pricipal of the situation.

...Is $90 really worth damaging your reputation on this board and potentially others in the future? Google search can be your worst nightmare.

It takes a lot more work to repair a damaged reputation than it does to maintain a good one.

That's FAIR condition at best. Driver quality. No where close to excellent condition. Even without pics, I'd be VERY disappointed in the description/misrepresentation if Mike.