Scared off a 5.0, rather my wife did!

Tristansgn

Buick owner
I have an 86 Gn and my wife a silver 86 TType that was once Gene Flureys car (I'm sure I didn't spell his name right) we were both cruising home from a friends place in our own cars. The cars both sound great, especially hers because she was rolling around with an open dump, sounds bad a$$! We are headed home when a black 90-92 5.0 turns next to me with a pretty loud exhaust, he stays 2 cars back, I keep slowing down for him to bite but he doesn't. My wife is probably 5-6 cars back, she catches up behind me in the same lane, mustang owner looks over and literally makes an abrupt right turn with no signal! We pull in at home and had a good laugh. Not really a kill at all, but thought you'd be amused :) ill look in the local classifieds for a black mustang for sale tomorrow

yeah, actually I noticed Mustangs like to stay way back... I saw one flying up behind me and he all of the sudden started behaving. It has happened a couple of times and most of the time they are mustangs... I am too afraid of the rear end breaking loose and going sideways as I have ZERO traction..

I'll bet Mr Mustang quickly did his homework and figured it's better to take the -Mustang Turn of Shame- before something ugly happened.

I'll give the Muskrat owner credit for knowing when he's walked up to a gun fight while carrying a knife. :D

Thanks for sharing.

Mike Barnard