scanner

TTA 1077

Any suggestions on a scanner that will give me the needed info on the TTA but will also work with OBD II for my '07 RAM?

Still shopping for a scanner, no suggestions for both? Anyone using turbolink? if so how is it? I may go that route and get a cheap OBD 2 for the Ram.

Well i figure that if I'm going to spend several $$$ it would be nice to use it for both vehicles:D but it looks like it will be just for the TTA. Looking at that turbolink v4.0

I had turbolink v4.0 for a while but it was a pain to get it to connect, and also a pain to always carry around the laptop incase I needed to scan it. I switched to the Scanmaster and I'm very pleased with it, you can watch your O2s and Knock Retard everytime you're driving and it's right in front of you.

As for getting something for both you're not going to find a good performance style scantool that will do both. The only thing you're gunna find is like a SnapOn scantool that uses different chips and cables like what a technician uses and it's going to cost you a couple thousand atleast and it's not going to be as user friendly as you're looking for I'm sure.