scanmaster wiring pics

turbobooster

i got my new scanmaster in and it comes with detailed instructions the only thing is i havent wired something like this to a fuse box terminal before and the instructions say a good fuse terminal for power source is the "IGN" fuse what im wondering is how do guys do that with a fuse in place ? whats the proper way of doing that? i would appreciate if someone took the time to snap a pic of how u did it a visual would b totally helpful thank you

There are some empty terminals in the fuse panel that are marked IGN1 or IGN3. You can put a spade connector on the power wire and shove it into one of those empty positions.

You know TurboBooster, I'd buy you a few beers or a meal if you'll make me a copy of those instructions:cool: I'm still messing with my ScanMaster which came with my car and no instructions:confused:. Seems unlikely that I will ever figure out some of the features without written instructions:redface:. Your city isn't listed but I work all over OC, Tomorrow I'm in Santa Ana and several south county cities.

Alan

sure no problem as much as i have been helped on here the least i can do is get u a copy of that and help another buick brother out i just uploaded it to my laptop a few days ago shoot me ur email and i will get it to u fast which would b the fastest anyway if u want ? im in anaheim but my schdule is a bit tricky this week pm me

here are the instructions alan i will email them as well once i get email address hope this helps

Attachments

• attachment.pdf
    28.2 KB · Views: 975
Awesome, thanks Turbobooster:cool: Even the malfunction codes are in the PDF. Sorry for slow response, this thread didn't come up on 'View New posts' search, I had to search my subscriptions. Whay does this site do that:confused:?

I PM'd you on that compensation we discussed:)

Alan