Scanmaster V2.1 & Bstc Boost Command w/ Solenoid & Caspers Spliter.

TTA

$225 for Scanmaster
$160 for BSTc, solenoid & spliter (has custom bracket to mount 2 solenoids also comes with hose and 'T')

Both items have manuals.
Shipping is just $5 USPS Priority mail
I take paypal

Attachments

• DSC03921.JPG
    DSC03921.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC03922.JPG
    DSC03922.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 173
solenoid & spliter sold to 'shifty6'

But I have the BSTc still forsale for $105 shipped to your door.

Attachments

• Dsc03922a.jpg
    Dsc03922a.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 222
solenoid & spliter sold to 'shifty6'

I haven't heard anything more from 'Macatoni' so the Boost Command is still forsale.

DRP..

I have one for sale also,If your Interested let me know...I will do $100 shipped and take paypal.

Thanks,Shawn

TTA,

Hope you dont mind me posting to your thread,Since your's has sold..I didnt think It would be a problem.

19TTA89 said:
DRP..

I have one for sale also,If your Interested let me know...I will do $100 shipped and take paypal.

Thanks,Shawn

TTA,

Hope you dont mind me posting to your thread,Since your's has sold..I didnt think It would be a problem.

I was really thinking of getting one, but used the search button and did some reading about them, and now i think i'm going to go straight to a greddy profec b spec 2. One thing i'm still confused about is why some were using the btsc with dual solenoids, and some said they were only able to get about 5psi of adjustment out of it??

Then it was installed wrong or they had a bad solenoid or leaks but I get an easy 12 lbs with 2 solenoids.

Can anyone scan the directions for the controller and email it to me? I bought one used and it has no directions.

Thanks, Scott