Scanmaster Translator / Translation plz!!!!!!!!

smoove mood

Oh Baby I Like It Raw
Car was sitting for a while but is alive once again Complete Tune up was done, New O2 Sensor, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter and New Control Module. The car sputters and backfires W/ rough idling. When the car is placed into any gear other neutral it dies.

AF 08
LB 60-65
INT 128
BL 128
CLT 156
ATS 115
R 625-775
TPS .44
IAC 95
C 132-220
MAL 00

Can you provide more detail?

Check for air leaks after the MAF.

Another possibility...
Unplug your MAF while it's idling.
Does it smooth out?
...if yes...bad MAF.

Curious that there is no Mal code tho'

What spark plugs are you using?

Check this out.

Car was sitting for a while but is alive once again Complete Tune up was done, New O2 Sensor, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter and New Control Module. The car sputters and backfires W/ rough idling. When the car is placed into any gear other neutral it dies.

AF 08
LB 60-65
INT 128
BL 128
CLT 156
ATS 115
R 625-775
TPS .44
IAC 95
C 132-220
MAL 00

Scantool Readings

Might want to adjust your IAC but shouldn't be bad enough the car would sputter or die.

Is the gas old? Which chip are you running?

Was the car parked because of a problem?

@MeanChicken I unplugged the MAF and it did smooth out a lil and MAL codes 34 & 13 appeared! @EG87T The ar was parked bc it wouldn't start I replaced the starter and noticed the fuel pressure was low so changed the pump out and drained the old gas and changed the filter!

It threw the mal codes because you unplugged the MAF...but that might be your problem.

You might also check the resistance across the terminals on the coil pack. You should see 11-12Kohm across each coil. Easy check just to be sure.

Also, if you changed your ignition module (is that what you are calling the control module or were you talking about the ECM behind your kick panel?), make sure you got it wired right to the coil pack, connected well, and that the module is good and tight on the base and the base is good and tight on the manifold. If it's loose, it can also cause you these issues.

If you changed the ECM, make sure the chip is set in there properly and that its connected securely.

Old Gas too...but you said you took care of that with the fuel pump swap...