l8 161-152
int 128
clt 53-65
ats 71
r 250-100-375
tps 1.84 1.86
iac 175
cc 202 04 08 10 12

And im not getting sp for spark advance . I also dont now if im using this thing right! :confused::confused::confused:

Yes , I did the ecm ,coil ,module ,tt chip and maf transalator also adjustable regulator and hot wire kit but in the midst of this i didnt know that i needed an adapter for the ignition module and plugged it in and burned out the crank pos sensor . The car doesnt want to start unless the sun sits on it for awhile. in the morning it runs like its running on 2 cylinders and it smells like gas real bad .

Yes , I did the ecm ,coil ,module ,tt chip and maf transalator also adjustable regulator and hot wire kit but in the midst of this i didnt know that i needed an adapter for the ignition module and plugged it in and burned out the crank pos sensor . The car doesnt want to start unless the sun sits on it for awhile. in the morning it runs like its running on 2 cylinders and it smells like gas real bad .

The sun problem seems like nofun, I would get that 2 cyl only problem fixed . easy to say, trust me i know. Just cost a good deal if you let it go. ask mehow i know:rolleyes: