Scanmaster - first time user

V666

Installed a scanmaster today and it's working fine. I've made several good pulls with the car, came back and recalled no knock and o2s of 800 and 812. This car is bone stock, with 34,000 miles. All other readings seemed within range. Tps was 40 at idle and 4.18 at wot. Is this normal?

Just want everything to be ok before tt chip, cai, ls1 maf, afpr, walbro and hotwire go in.

Btw the tool is very easy to instal. I velcrod mine to the dash under radio

Installed a scanmaster today and it's working fine. I've made several good pulls with the car, came back and recalled no knock and o2s of 800 and 812. This car is bone stock, with 34,000 miles. All other readings seemed within range. Tps was 40 at idle and 4.18 at wot. Is this normal?

Just want everything to be ok before tt chip, cai, ls1 maf, afpr, walbro and hotwire go in.
Read this to help you understand your numbers http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/Scantool_Readings.htm

Thanks! Should I give you readings from idle, cruising speed, or what? I see the recall only does o2 and knock

Recall will tell you knock. Hold both buttons tells you your speed at witch you did the pull.I also like to wait till 165temp before I take down any numbers.an some of that stuff you mentioned should be on before you start doing pulls on a 30year old car.but ha its working for you, your still in the 800's on the o2.