ScanMaster Broken

Snake Killer

The button does not select between the certain features of the scanmaster. A while ago ( when i bought the car ) the owner said this didnt work and that the manufacturer would fix the malfunction for free? Is this correct or am I going to have to purchase a new one? :confused:

Btw, who does manufactuer them?

Call Mike at Full Throttle- one of our board sponsors- know he sells them and heard they repair them-HTH's :)

Send it in to us and we will take care of it. :D Address is on the web site make sure you put a note in the box explaining the problem and you contact info
Mike
586 294 4404

Woah Awesome!!! Consider it sent today! Thanks man ( btw I dont know how much to send, but if you mean take care of it as in free then, HOLY ****, that never happens any more today. I know where i'm going if i need to buy any more parts!!!! :D )

You dont know where to get one? lol well, this would be about the best place to get one... stick around and youll soon find out :)
Full throttle will take care of you.

Yeah i bought the car NON running with huge issues. Come to find out that one of my cylinders is in two pieces ( no wonder it would run ) so i've pretty much taken apart, rebuilt, and put back in, my engine, and i've NEVER done anything like this before. its been quite a trip. I finally get to the " damn this is broken but it came with the car so i bet i need one " part of it. So far scanmaster, gauges arent hooked up correctly, speedo does work, brakes are mushy.

ect ect.. I cant wait to post HELP topics in all of the respective forums. :D

well you got a lottt of posting to do. though it looks like youre MILES away from needing a scanmaster at this point lol. before you post though, do a search. most of the topics have already been touched once or twice before. if not, post away. theres NOTHING this board cant teach you. you should go down the list, and see some of the guys on the boards here. Ya got guys like Lee Burough, Nick Micale, Mike Licht, Cal Hartline, Joe Lubrant, John Craig, Razor, Jason Cramer, Eric Marshall... Thats like Richard Petty, Al Unser, Bobby Rahal and Mario Andretti of the race car world. There is no higher ranking people in the turbo regal world than these guys. This is it. If THESE guys cant give you an answer.. then its all over. Youre screwed.

Hahah well thank god the answers so far have been straight forward. So far i've learned what goes where on the car, GNTTYPE.org thanks to that. Where to hook up the vacuume lines, This site, Brake issues, exhaust issues, and all other major issues, this site, so I'm pretty sure they CAN handle everything.

Just got to find out if they have handled it already so i dont look like a jackass.

Hey mike I just bought the new scaner for buicksfor my new project!Can't wait to get it,cool website ROB