Scanmaster as a gauge

The problem with Apple is there is not much in the way of apps similar to ALDLdroid or TurnerPro both of these are not compatible either.

I can update it if you send it to me. What I am working on is the remote update process.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good deal. I'm awaiting the remote update process to reflash my gauge too. I'm sure that will fix my HC06 connection problem as well.
Thanks Bob

I can update it if you send it to me. What I am working on is the remote update process.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What about my issue? Why is mine not recalling last recorded data? When it does recall it reads 999 mv everytime and I see 700's during the run.

What about my issue? Why is mine not recalling last recorded data? When it does recall it reads 999 mv everytime and I see 700's during the run.
you may not be holding the throttle long enough. the dot blinks for a second or so but the recording does not start until the dot is solid. (how long of a run?)

Bob

My Gauge says I have logs to download but my PL says that there are 0 logs. Tried to download them and reset them and neither function worked. Not a big deal, I log with the PL anyways. Just wanted to know if I am missing something.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My Gauge says I have logs to download but my PL says that there are 0 logs. Tried to download them and reset them and neither function worked. Not a big deal, I log with the PL anyways. Just wanted to know if I am missing something.

What were the steps you took?

Will this work or can work with a Classic Fast????? Sorry I didn't want to look thru 13 pages.

What were the steps you took?
I connected the logger to my computer, and pressed monitor to make sure it connected. Then I went to the scanmaster setting page and selected download. Said there were 0 logs and none downloaded.

I connected the logger to my computer, and pressed monitor to make sure it connected. Then I went to the scanmaster setting page and selected download. Said there were 0 logs and none downloaded.

Well, zero logs means there's nothing there to download. You set up the gauge trigger level on the lower right portion of the f3 page. I use a tps trigger of 3.5volts and a min. Record time of 10 sec.

Well, zero logs means there's nothing there to download. You set up the gauge trigger level on the lower right portion of the f3 page. I use a tps trigger of 3.5volts and a min. Record time of 10 sec.
Correct, however the scanmaster says it's already 20% full with logs. Maybe more now. So it must have something stored?

What do the other two line items on that screen of the scmg tell you other than 20% full?

If scmg says there's logs, but plc says no, then maybe something is out of date. Is your Powerlogger 5.1.0?

you may not be holding the throttle long enough. the dot blinks for a second or so but the recording does not start until the dot is solid. (how long of a run?)

Bob
That may be the problem. I just saw it blinking. It was short bursts wide open throttle thanks

Will this work or can work with a Classic Fast????? Sorry I didn't want to look thru 13 pages.
I am working on the next versions, Syclone/Typhoon , then XFI/Classic. So yes, very soon.

Bob

Does anyone know if there is an ALDL for a Windows 8 or WIndows 10 tablet that will work with the Scanmaster-G? Cant get my hands on an Android tablet yet. Thanks

TunrPro works on Windows if its compatible with the scmg I tried to connect to it briefly on my buddies car but did not have success Bob should be able to answer if it will work.
I got the tablet paired but could not get it to connect to the scmg

Mine is not transmitting the bluetooth signal. Is there a way to turn it on? Also not logging. Any tricks that I am missing?