Scan master 2.1

chris-74GN

Will my scan master 2.1 show boost level on the display? My friends does but mine does not! How Can I get it to show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Scanmaster can only show data that is in the datastream. The stock ECM has no boost information, so the Scanmaster has no way to show boost.

But, if you are feeding the Scanmaster from a PowerLogger in your ECM, then you connect a MAP sensor and enable the boost display. Then the Scanmaster can show boost.

The Scanmaster can only show data that is in the datastream. The stock ECM has no boost information, so the Scanmaster has no way to show boost.

But, if you are feeding the Scanmaster from a PowerLogger in your ECM, then you connect a MAP sensor and enable the boost display. Then the Scanmaster can show boost.

Great! Thanks for getting back to me!

Chris

Are you looking for one or just asking questions about them? I have a post up selling mine.

Are you looking for one or just asking questions about them? I have a post up selling mine.

Sorry, just asking about its functions. Not sure how it ended up posting in the parts wanted section.