SBC turbo regal pic update

Dusty Bradford

Here are some pics I took today after completing the fuel system. Just a few more small details under the hood then it's on to the wiring. I DO NOT look forward to that.

Attachments

• bigturbo3.JPG
    bigturbo3.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,151
Awesome work Dusty!!!

You are getting closer to the promise land :biggrin: :cool:

I don't know if u posted yet, but are you gannna run the intake piping through the car. If so where are you ganna mount the innercooler. Looks good though, good luck. Lets us know what it runs, i you get a chance before winter. :frown:

85HOT-T said:
I don't know if u posted yet, but are you gannna run the intake piping through the car. If so where are you ganna mount the innercooler. Looks good though, good luck. Lets us know what it runs, i you get a chance before winter. :frown:

He did post some pics of the PTE 1800 Liquid IC mounted under the dash... Here is the thread with those pics:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149786

Dusty Bradford said:
Here are some pics I took today after completing the fuel system. Just a few more small details under the hood then it's on to the wiring. I DO NOT look forward to that.

Damn, looks awesome dude. Are you going to use a painless wiring setup or something else?

Thanks Stu.

Most of the factory wiring is still in the car so I'll use a painless 6 switch panel for the few extra's I need like T-brake, water pump, line lock, intercooler pump. Everything else is in the XFI harness.

Dusty looks grrrrreat. Im still adding bars to mine after watching your video i keep having flash backs of watching that video:eek: :eek: and i wasnt even driving. john sent me some prints of a funny car cage so im in the middle of that.LOOKS GOOD.