SB2.2 Update 6/10

Damn, I wanted to call you so bad, but I figured you would be busy sorting out the new combination. Sorry about the tranny and I hope you had a nice father's day.

Matching your best ET the first time out and with problems is nice.
Can you say 4.9s in good weather on a nice surface???? =)
What are you going to do for the gate???

I never ran better than 5.76 peddling. Shane and Reese went 5.25 and 5.28...that's how bad the track was.

I need to do some testing to figure it out. My gate was stuck after sitting so long but it still makes 24# of boost with very little Co2 pressure after I fixed it. I have to get the tranny issue straightened out and I'll make some passes with the top of the gate vented to see what the boost does. It could be that it only sticks when the gate is hot....it checks fine after a short cool down.

Broke1. I may make a pass on slicks. Truth is, on a good track the radials are as good as a slick. In the heat, no tire is good but the radial hates the heat.

Dusty got new rims and he did not even let me know...:eek:

Attachments

• 100_1795.JPG
    100_1795.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 324
Since John's from Cali I let him slide with the Roll Tide. It's War Eagle all the way around my house;)

The rims are off Chad's Malibu. I sent my rears to Sheppard for beadlocks and haven't gotten them back.

You should have seen the car with the 12" springs in the rear. It was sitting sweet but the tires rubbed a little so I had to raise it back up.

leave it to jw to talk a lil smack!!!!!!

Since John's from Cali I let him slide with the Roll Tide. It's War Eagle all the way around my house;)

The rims are off Chad's Malibu. I sent my rears to Sheppard for beadlocks and haven't gotten them back.

You should have seen the car with the 12" springs in the rear. It was sitting sweet but the tires rubbed a little so I had to raise it back up.

The car looks nice, sorry about the mix up with the school.