Saywhen Racing, The Harringtons Twin Turbo Mustang

S2V6RACER

Banned
Nice shot of the car testing at Milan. You guys did a great job on the car, it looks NASTY!!! :eek:

I can't wait to see how it runs at Milan this year!!

TURR6627.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

They were just shaking the car down. Nothing to post yet. It should be out tomorrow at the 10.5 outlaw race at Milan if everything goes well.

Thanks guys, there has been a lot of work and time put into this new combination. Seeing that everything is new except for the shell of the car.

So far the performance has been better than expected, with 19lbs of boost and letting off at the 660ft marker. The car costed to a 7.83. We can't wait until the fuel curves are good enough to run the car all out wiht full power. With any luck we should be in the 6's.

They managed to runner up. They ran 7 teens at 209 with low boost and a conservative tune. The car is running 330' times of a 6 second car so far with a lot more to go...

I say hit up Lapeer dragway, you know they say that's a REAL FAST track!!! ;)

Congrats guys... :cool:

They managed to runner up. They ran 7 teens at 209 with low boost and a conservative tune. The car is running 330' times of a 6 second car so far with a lot more to go...

I say hit up Lapeer dragway, you know they say that's a REAL FAST track!!! ;)

Congrats guys... :cool:

No THANKS on Lapeer!!! Been there and done that, personally you would be better off hitting the highway during a rainy day.

As for the car, we are Atco for the NMRA race. We are finally getting a hold of the combination. For the first round of qualifing, we just went 6.96 just shy of 215mph. Now we need to work on the 60ft and 1/8 mile times and who knows how well the car will respond...

No THANKS on Lapeer!!! Been there and done that, personally you would be better off hitting the highway during a rainy day.

As for the car, we are Atco for the NMRA race. We are finally getting a hold of the combination. For the first round of qualifing, we just went 6.96 just shy of 215mph. Now we need to work on the 60ft and 1/8 mile times and who knows how well the car will respond...

AWESOME!!! You guys are a big reason I sold the V6 stuff and am going V8. All the talent going for more reward!!!

GREAT!!!! Now what am I going to do... I got into these cars because of you guys and everyone has jumped ship.

Don't feel abandoned Ryan, I still have my T-Type. Just because it never comes out from underneath the car cover, doesn't mean there are just a bunch of empty boxes formed in the shape of a Buick. :cool:

The car costed to a 7.83. We can't wait until the fuel curves are good enough to run the car all out wiht full power. With any luck we should be in the 6's.

looks like 6's are going to happen really soon! 208 mph just now??!.....I think sounds effortless what was the et? Very nice!