Saturday Cruise Night in Palm Beach

J666Z

Ghost Ninja
PackysFlierMustangGenerationsPost.jpg

2 more days.

There is going to be a huge showing this weekend.

A large group of members from the "GOODGUYS" restoration group will be bringing out their hot rods and classics.

would be abit of a long drive but i would do it if some of the guys here were willing. i myself don't know nothing about bosa raton except how to get off on exit 75 from the turnpike.:biggrin:

I'm honestly not sure if any TR's will be there.

I've told 3 owners personally. Then I posted it up on here.

There is only one way to get them out there...and that is to start coming out.

No Nos, 87 GNTTOP,
I will go but I will have to meet you there. Take the turnpike to glades. Go west to 441. Ask for directions(LOL) The weather will be great and it seems like a great time. Let me know? Antbody else?

I plan on heading over. I don't live too far from there, we could meet at my place and cruise in together.

Meet at 7pm at Dunkin Donuts on glades and the Tpike

lets meet at 7pm in boca as dougfast suggested. Maybe by the turnpike and Glades? There is a dunkin donuts just west of the turnpike on the north side of the road (next to the jewelry exchange)

Awesome!!!!

I'll see you guys there!!!!

I'll be at Packy's at 5Pm to start stetting up parking and roping off spots.

tomorrow is the day... anyone else planning on coming out???

Looks like we have a great variety attending... at least 6 Turbo Regals which is always a beautiful thing

I was thinking the same thing. We are going to need more spots for the Buicks. Maybe 8 or so, for those unexpected arrivals.;)

Same spot as Jewerly exchange :)

It's just west of the turnpike on Glades Road. It's on the north side of Glades right past the Burger King. I'll be out there 7-7:15.