S2000 kill /Question

S2000

S2000, our turbo buick club has a rochester chapter. we have members who bring their rides to the LOG CABIN wed. cruise night. maybe you can meet some of our members there. you will see some real fine turbo regals and gn's. the log cabin is just outside of fairport. check out our club website....

http://wnyturbobuicks.tripod.com ron turch

Hey turch. I took the S2000 to the Log Cabin cruise night a few times last summer. I saw some really clean looking GNs there. They looked pretty stock but not being very familiar with them I wasn't even sure what I was looking at. I live in Macedon which is all of 3 minutes from the Log Cabin.

S2000

S2000, my son lived on macedon center rd. he has since moved back to buffalo, he has a real quick gn... but he still can't beat his old mans t/r....lol our club members in buffalo are planning a cruise to the log cabin next season.....i went there last year, the place was mobbed.... owners claimed over 900 cars showed up that night.... i was the larget cruise night i have ever been to.... ron

Hello Kevin and Ron Turch

Hey Guys, glad to see you are enjoying the Turbo-T. I never should have sold it but I am glad you are enjoying it and keeping as good of care of the car as I had. I saw the pics on your Turbo Buick web site for Western NY and they look great. I especially like the one of the car on my driveway!! Take care guys and best of luck and keep on enjoying the car.

Regards,

Phillip

Hi Phillip.
My father can tell you more probably, but the car has been great for him, I never got to tell you, but that drive home from Chicago stunk. I mis-timed my drive i think, It took alot longer than I had expected. But all in all the car ran great.
Kevin

chicago traffic

Kevin,

Your Dad had told me about the drive from Chicago to NY. You gotta love Chicago traffic. I'm glad everything worked out well for you guys. I spoke with your Dad about a month ago and told him if he ever wants to let go of the Turbo T to give me a call. Take it easy.

hi phillip, be asured your ex-white/t is in good hands. can't wait till the spring. ron