???s on XFI...

1BADTT

Guys, I'm about to buy an XFI box & need to clarify somethings before. Are all XFIs the same ?????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :redface: With what options can it be bought with? Does it datalog or is that an added option? Wide band o2 is included or is it an option also? No clear info is posted on vendor websites :rolleyes: Thanx.

i always thought all xfi's were the same until i saw a black one. I have no idea what the difference is. Thre guy said something about a bigger datalogger????

I believe one has an internal dataloger and one doesnt. I couldnt tell you the difference and I think they all come with the WB02 maybe someone will chime in. One thing to look for is service tech Cottons and Hartline are great and can help you with anything and there are some good XFI users on the board too. I know Ive been on the phone getting help from jack anywhere from 7 in the morning to 9 at night

and you cant go wrong with caspers plug n play harness easier. I had my box installed in 30 minutes

The black box has traction control and the red box does not. You can datalog with a laptop but you can also buy an internal data logging feature. The XFI does come with WBO2. I had a good experience dealing with Cal on mine.
Tg

The most popular option is the internal data logger. Other options are traction control and upgraded drivers for more than one injector/cylinder.

The black XFI's are the ones with Intelligent Traction Control.

All XFI's come with WBO2, communication cable, and external data logging (via laptop). If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.

edit: Oops, Fuelie pretty much covered this :redface:

The most popular option is the internal data logger. Other options are traction control and upgraded drivers for more than one injector/cylinder.

The black XFI's are the ones with Intelligent Traction Control.

All XFI's come with WBO2, communication cable, and external data logging (via laptop). If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.

edit: Oops, Fuelie pretty much covered this :redface:

1 more ??? What's the difference between the internal data logging & the external ?? BTW, thanx to all for the replies.

the internal data loging is an optional upgrade so you dont need the laptop in the car durring logging. all XFI boxs will data log into a laptop. Like Cal said, the traction control ONLY comes in the black XFI box.

Doug

the internal data loging is an optional upgrade so you dont need the laptop in the car durring logging. all XFI boxs will data log into a laptop. Like Cal said, the traction control ONLY comes in the black XFI box.

Doug

Thanx for shedding the light. :cool:

Doug

our TC works perfect...

hey Perf Welding how are you
? I will be doing some TC testing in Memphis against all those other F bodies heh. I guess I should get to work on it. but its still ice skating weather here lately.
say hi to your dad for me
DJ