RX7 Hybrid with GN swap- *Project*

jeswaw

What I have for sale is my project that needs some attention. Its a 1991 FC vert with a grand national engine. The car ran and drove all the way to the head gasket blew. Engine turns over and its not locked up, I just dont have time to mess with it.

Good:
1987 Intercooled Grand National engine
Full gauges replacing the stock cluster, although some needs to still be hooked up.
Full exhaust with a flowmaster
Custom driveshaft
4:10 diff
Shift kit
Garrett T3/T04E 60 trim
Stock intercooler from an 87 GNX
Koyo rad
BBS factory wheels
Leather interior

Bad:
Apart from the blown head gasket this car needs some major attention. The top is ripped but doesnt leak what so ever, it also has a removable targa top. The paint is decent but the previous owner "rolled" the fenders and isnt a good job. Other than that the body is good. The car has full leather interior thats in average condition. Has factory speakers in the head rest. Needs the engine bay cleaned up.

Car has ran 7.8's in the 8th and is a nice sleeper. Just fix the head gasket and drive it, or buy another shell and swap everything over.

Willing to trade for a nice old car as a project or guns. What i'd really like to have is a 4x4 jeep or another small 4x4 that I can go hunting in.

PRICE- $1,600 OBO.

CHURCHCARBOAT020.jpg

CHURCHCARBOAT022.jpg

CHURCHCARBOAT023.jpg

CHURCHCARBOAT025.jpg

CHURCHCARBOAT027.jpg

Eurotrip014.jpg

Eurotrip008.jpg

Eurotrip003.jpg

5890_242698740467_710105467_7999183.jpg

mazda

I live about 5 hours away,tried to by last winter but you were overseas so i didnt get replay. If you still have car and want to sell give me a call at 217 855 4251 terry richards decatur il

i pm u and emailed u ?

I didnt get it, please send again.

Great potential:D

PM sent.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Replied

I live about 5 hours away,tried to by last winter but you were overseas so i didnt get replay. If you still have car and want to sell give me a call at 217 855 4251 terry richards decatur il

Im still overseas, I return next month though.

I apologize for the late replies and what not, just been busy.