rust repair

pajo

where can I find replacement body parts for my rusted out 1987"t".Have looked in to option of replacing the whole body but decided to keep it original and fix it up.Jcwhitney has poor choise as some other sites on the net..?Also I have heard that POR 15 is good rust fighter ,has anybody tried it ?

I am doing a resto myself and they only make floor panels. I looked everywhere for parts ebay,craigslist, and this board for parts. The parts I found were local to me doors,hood others I had to have shipped and that gets expensive. The parts are out there ,you have just find them! Por 15 is good stuff . Someday I hope they make repair panels (doors,quarter panels,fenders) . I dont know why they make quarters for monte carlos but not for the regals. Good Luck!

body

first of all thanks on the reply - I guess it might be a good idea to purchase a shell and cut the parts that you need of it ..

Body

I Have A "beautiful" 81 Regal Body(lt Blue) 47,000 Mile Florida Car.. Origional Paint(a Little Dull On Tops) No Rust.... My Buddy Put It On Craigs List.. This Would Make A Very Nice Restoration,factory Seams,floor Very Nice.. You Would Have To Transfer The Console Brackets...

I Have A "beautiful" 81 Regal Body(lt Blue) 47,000 Mile Florida Car.. Origional Paint(a Little Dull On Tops) No Rust.... My Buddy Put It On Craigs List.. This Would Make A Very Nice Restoration,factory Seams,floor Very Nice.. You Would Have To Transfer The Console Brackets...

i seen this car it is super clean. great buy!!!!

81 regal

Not to be to blunt but what kind of money are you looking to get out of it ..

body panels

i have a complete gn hul sitting on the frame ttype doors good shape, ttype front fenders completetrim,emblems,hoodhardware,innerfenders trunklids with or without spoiler wat you need.mike oh its in tn though

81 Body

Not to be to blunt but what kind of money are you looking to get out of it ..
MY BUDDY PUT ON CRAIGSLIST FOR 1200.00, AROUND THE $1,000.00 WILL BUY IT.IT HAS THE ORIGIONAL PAINT ON IT(SLIGHTLY FADED). I WOULD STRIP IT ANYWAYS, ABSOLUTELY NO HOLES(MABY A BLUSTER OR 2 WHERE A ROCK OR STONE CHIP) IF I DON'T SELL IT, I MAY BE LOOKING FOR A ROUGH BODY 87 T-TYPE TO BUILD...

pics

here is quarter pic

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 150
pic's

here is some more ..

Attachments

• buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 176
pic

here is another -pass.side

Attachments

• buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg
    buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 140
looked for inner rockers at shermans could not find them cant find them any where need help finding them.

por15

por15 is great stuff. had surface rust on my t-type floor pan,wire wheeled it clean,painted on the por15,top coated it a spray can of duplicolor paint,floor looked new.;)

body parts

Go to this tread "pick A Part" in the 4 sale section. shoot him a pm.
3.8L V-8 eater

Tony has a car i know he was parting out. He is not to far from you. Maybe he has what you need.

Hope that helps.....