Rust Free Door DS pwr w/Pics!

Matt Golden

I have this gray door that's been sitting in the shop for a few years. Bought it from Eric (turbofish...) when I picked a car up from him. It's a great door. Just has a bullet hole in it(don't worry, it don't cost extra ;) ).
I don't have trouble finding them without the hole when I need them, so I figured I'd offer this one up and give someone with a bit of time to fix it a good deal. Really just want to clear up some more room at the shop. Let me know if you're interested. I will ship. The door is power and the glass is in it. You could bolt it up and go, but...look at the pics. The inside of the seam is rust free. Eric sold me a good door. I just have no use for it. Thanks!

fall08096.jpg

fall08095.jpg

fall08097.jpg

fall08102.jpg

fall08101.jpg

fall08098.jpg

Oh...I will ship, but prefer pick up. That tan on the outer skin is actually some cardboard that was wet and stuck to it. It is NOT bondo, filler, primer, etc. I can clean it up and take better pics for whoever is interested in buying. Color is gray, but this one had the bad factory paint that looks like a "special" kid sprayed it with a squirt gun(as is evident in the second picture).
Thanks again

Matt Golden is a thief. Do NOT BUY FROM HIM.