"Run To The Sun" car show and cruise, Myrtle Beach!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
A few friends and I are heading down to Myrtle Beach for this event. It's the weekend of March 20th - 22nd. We'll be staying in Holden Beach for the weekend. Is anyone else going to this???

It would be fun to meet up with some people on Saturday to hang out there. And... then go to Preston's afterwards for all-you-can-eat crab-legs brought to your table hot and fresh!!:eek: :D

Keith

Count me in.. Most mods will be done by then....Can you provide any logistics? Hotels etc?

I have been to this show many years in a row.There are upwards of 1500 cars at this show.One year--there was more than 2000 at the show.Mainly consists of rods(some VERY nice ones)--but they do have a full range of cars .I think there were 4-5 GN's last year.
The location of the show is at the Wacammaw pottery in Myrtle beach located off Highway 501.Hotels--hahahaha===these things fill up pretty quick with a car show of this size----If i was looking for a room--i would call some of the 800 #'s for the large hotels and tell them what you are looking for.Some points of reference for a good location would be the Myrtle Beach factory stores(about 6 miles up on 501)-all the way to North Myrtle beachup hwy17.If you want to call and see what is available and then e-mail me or post here--i will tell you how close you are.

There is some GREAT cruising during the night down at the Grand Strand.Well worth the trip if you can figure it out.

HTH

Geoff

Geoff...

Geoff,

Are you and Leigh(sp?) gonna meet us there and go eat some crab legs!?

K.

Keith,
Lee(Sp;) ) and I wouldn't miss it.Maybe we can talk Steve to come from Charlotte and Craig to come from Raleigh and have a big time.Either way i will be there-i guess in the corvette(i have only drove this thing 29 miles in the last 6 months--be a good trip for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!------Anyway----anyone who wants to come down and stay here(w/ me)---is welcome(my house is for sale--but i still have room)------Keith--just keep me up to date on the plans---and i will be there.This is one of the best car shows on the East coast---you won't be dissapointed!

Geoff

Cool.. I'm in... have use of a condo in MB anytime I want anyway so it's no prob.

Steve

Cost of the car show======$0(if that is the other expense you are asking about)--i can't think of any other expenses except food,gas, and hotel.

Geoff

Originally posted by ghall
Keith,
Lee(Sp;) ) and I wouldn't miss it.------Keith--just keep me up to date on the plans---and i will be there.This is one of the best car shows on the East coast---you won't be dissapointed!

Geoff

Geoff,

A little change of plans. We're going to the show on Friday not Saturday as I have to be back in town Saturday morning. Are you gonna be able to meet up with us? How about dinner also?

K.

Hey

i will call you tomorrow after 6 or so on your cell--------------that cool???

Geoff