RPO sticker question

GNvsTA

The RPO sticker on my trunk lid has a does not match the car. I know the lid was replaced for whatever reason because the VIN on the sticker does not match the rest of the car. Is there any way to get a repro one? Now the problem I have is that I do not have the original window sticker or the build sheet. I have had the rear seats out and it is not there. And when my dad had the car, he had the gas tank replaced so it is not there. Am I SOL?

Contact S10xGN on here about the RPO sticker: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/s10xgn.html
I found my cars bcast sheet behind the drivers door panel, you might try there. That doesn't really have much on it, but it would confirm the VIN. As far as getting all the codes for a new sticker, Russ would probably know what's on most of them. Or contact phillyturbosix and see who he talked to at GM of Canada to get the options list for your car like he did. You can see his info here: Some of the mods I've done to my GN over the years!
I contacted Stacy Lillard at GM Media Archives and got my dealer invoice since I was getting a new window sticker made. She's at 734-421-0273 x107.