Roush went down

So I'm leaving the monthy car show...which was a great turn out...more than 1000 cars and 12 to 14 Turbo Buicks. I 'm next to this bright yellow Roush Mustang with loud ass exhaust. Light turns green and we make are way to the left turn to get to the on ramp for the interstate. I knew he was gonna hit it, so he did and gets the jump on me amd now I'm at his bumper with his exhaust so loud I cant even hear my exhaust and I have the dump off. That's as far as he got and I walk right past him leaving him in my mirror. He never looked at me. After a minute he does his fly by like all of them do. maybe it took him that long to catch up. Who knows. It was a stage 2 Roush. Didn't hear any whine from a supercharger which the stage 3s have but still have a respectable 435 hp. Guess he didn't know, but he knows now.

Good kill on the Roush! I killed one a few years ago. They have a sweet exhaust sound as you pass them.

Last edited:
Bark meaner than its bite, still a Bustang.

Attachments

• 1441828177185.jpg
    1441828177185.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Killing Mudstains are always a special treat. Well done and now he surely knows. LOL.

Regards,
Shev