Round 2 87 t roller

malibuick231

1987 t roller electron blue ($4500 paint job)
aerospace dual piston brakes all 4 corners
classic fast bank to bank
8.5 rear with 3.08 pro gears, auburn carrier, moser c clip eliminators and axles
BMR billet lowers
Edelbrock adjustable uppers
competition engineering 3 way shocks
BMR anti roll bar
QA1 double adjustable coilovers on the front
new American Racing Saltflat wheels 17x9.5 and 17x7 (just took them out of the box)
stock tank with a -10 pickup
all the seats and door pannels have been recovered
oil,water,and temp guages
B&M od shifter
fiberglass bumpers front and rear
$5000 firm car is located Alabaster, AL
If you have any questions just ask.
http://s806.photobucket.com/home/malibuick231/index

Very nice car, wish I could get it. I need to sell off my 87 GN first though. Too many cars in the driveway.....

Why are you confused? It also has Eibach springs at each corner.

Because its cheap! Im deeper than that in mine and its far from a roller! Are the Salt Flats the polished or the grey centers. It looks really nice in the pictures.

Because its cheap! Im deeper than that in mine and its far from a roller! Are the Salt Flats the polished or the grey centers. It looks really nice in the pictures.

They are the grey centers and I cant believe it hasn't sold my self.

Am I misreading this? 5k for this car as a true roller? :confused:

Same thing I was thinking. I thought he forgot to put a 1 in front of the 5.
Man someone building race car should just buy this and save their money.
Good luck with the sale. Im buried in my car other wise I would be on a road trip right now.

This is the car that had the turbo small block in it, right? Awesome car, great price.

Thats right I was building a 400ci dart engine but I opened a new buisness and just dont have time to finish it. It has been setting on jackstands for over a year.

Thats right I was building a 400ci dart engine but I opened a new buisness and just dont have time to finish it. It has been setting on jackstands for over a year.

I love this car, wish I had money and room and I'd snag it for this price. I'm sure it won't last long at this price.

Was this the car that was in HotRod magazine a bunch of years ago