Rolled pin for Throttle Body that moves TPS sensor?

bigdaddytodd

I was adjusting TPS sensor last night and went to adjust rolled pin that moves tps sensor and pin broke off. Removed throttle body and pressed out remaining piece of rolled pin out of shaft. Any suggestions on new pin? Thanks in advance. :confused:

I picked up some at Ace Hardware a few months ago. The hard part is slowly pressing them back in far enough.

The Pin in Metric, I think it is a 2.5mm. I had to replace mine and bought a bag of them from McMaster Carr. If you PM me your address I will send you one if you can wait for the snail mail.

Matt

X2

the pin in metric, i think it is a 2.5mm. I had to replace mine and bought a bag of them from mcmaster carr. If you pm me your address i will send you one if you can wait for the snail mail.

Matt
hey, i have a few roll pins alos(had the same problem) same as listed e mail me and i'll send you one,if needed...

I know this is a old post, but do any of you still have one of these pins or know where I can find one?

A good hardware store will have them.

I was adjusting TPS sensor last night and went to adjust rolled pin that moves tps sensor and pin broke off. Removed throttle body and pressed out remaining piece of rolled pin out of shaft. Any suggestions on new pin? Thanks in advance. :confused:
I have a stupid question. Why would the pin need any adjustment?? It's not meant to need any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk