Roll call!!!! Reynolds!!!!

I'll be there along with Benny and a few other friends from my area, Holly do I need to make some sort of reservations on camping or can we just do that when I get there. Thanks Jr.

Never been but hopefully Crouch motorsports can make the trip this year. Will there be a 6.90 Indx class? Thanks Terry

Only if you have a pro stock that runs 6.90's.:wink: There are 3 index classes:
12.49, 11.49, and 10.49.

I'll be there along with Benny and a few other friends from my area, Holly do I need to make some sort of reservations on camping or can we just do that when I get there. Thanks Jr.

If you are staying at the track in an RV or Trailer, all you need to do is pay for camping at the gate. It is $30 a night. The track has several 30 amp hook ups and 2 dump station/water fill ares. To find out the locations of the 30 amp hook ups, make sure you ask the girls at the gate they can point them out.
If you are looking for Hotel Accommodations, you can go on the Track Website and find Lodging info. Silver Dollar Raceway - Home

Thank you in advance for coming out and supporting our event!!
Holly Hartline

I am definitely going! always a good time to watch you fast guys duke it out! Plus I hope to get some tunning done and maybe if things work out a first for me :biggrin:10sec pass

I plan on coming to the event, and i will be flying in from Africa!!!

I hope there is a long distance prize :)

Adrian

Planning on being there. Great people and hoping to meet more. Looking forward to seeing Scott and finding out what's new with GNS.