Roll Call for BPG Event

Me!
Clay, its going to cost more than a dollar at national trail to buy me that ice cream:)

i'll be there if i get the car done. congrats on the win at norwalk kevin b. Dday,hope to see you soon.later Brian

Sean, I returned your email.

From what I have heard so far we are looking at a 12 car field for the BPG.

Take care, Kip

Sean, I returned your email.

From what I have heard so far we are looking at a 12 car feild for the BPG.

Take care, Kip

Kip,

This sounds very promising.

Best regards

1. Dday
2. Clay w
3. Kevin b
4. Ernie y
5. Mike s?
6. Mike l?
7. Collin h?
8. David s?
9. Marty d?
9. Shawn h?
10. Big head Chris?
11. John s?
12. Bob h?
13. Brian bigpsi
14. Jamie hotair?
15. Lonnie d?

This could be big!

Sounds like a big turn out for sure. I bet theres are as many or more than in BG last year.
I am excited to finally get my car out and this will be the maiden voyage after 9+ months down time.
Should be testing it around mid to end of June hopefully.

Congrats to kevin on his win and also to Colin on the entire front page and half of the entire magazine in the recent GSCA publication!!!!!
Way to go guys!!

CW

Thanks Clay, I read that and I had to check the mailbox.

Lot's of THS coverage in there, Ed did a great job.

Me

1. Dday
2. Clay w
3. Kevin b
4. Ernie y
5. Mike s?
6. Mike l?
7. Collin h?
8. David s?
9. Marty d?
9. Shawn h?
10. Big head Chris?
11. John s?
12. Bob h?
13. Brian bigpsi
14. Jamie hotair?
15. Lonnie d?
16. Jason R

great class

just wanted to chime in and say i really like this class ! keep up the good work all you guys !
David:biggrin:

We have to pull the motor, Karl thinks I hurt the Turbo on Sunday with that back fire, not a hundred percent on what is causing this issue that just started at Norwalk, kind of disappointing, only thing we did over the winter is added a full race cage. Think the ignition control module failed but won't know until we get new head gaskets in and check the turbo, don't think BPG is in my future. Hoping to take Karl's 87 T there for the t party instead. Not sure he'd run since the car hasn't ever seen the track but he might make a pass or two.

We have to pull the motor, Karl thinks I hurt the Turbo on Sunday with that back fire, not a hundred percent on what is causing this issue that just started at Norwalk, kind of disappointing, only thing we did over the winter is added a full race cage. Think the ignition control module failed but won't know until we get new head gaskets in and check the turbo, don't think BPG is in my future. Hoping to take Karl's 87 T there for the t party instead. Not sure he'd run since the car hasn't ever seen the track but he might make a pass or two.

Good luck getting it back together. I pretty much lost a block and a turbo do to a slipped reluctor ring in the cam sensor a few years ago. I know how it is.

Ths

Jammie , I hope to see you with your car at the BPG, if you need anything give me a call will be glad to help anyway I can.
DDay