Rocky Mtn Muscle Car Shoot Out

XLR8

Lost at Altitude
The 11th Annual Rocky Mountain Muscle Car Shoot Out will be held at Pueblo Motor Park on Sunday Sept. 8th. The fee is $40.00 per racer and $5.00 per spectator. Gates open at 8:00 AM with unlimited time trials from 9:00 - 12:00. At 1:00 we splash on the dial-ins and take on the big blocks. :D

There is a block of rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn at 4001 N Elizabeth St for Saturday night for $65.00, just say you are with the Rocky Mountain GS Club.

There is dinner Saturday night at DJ's and go-kart racing will follow. The parking lot burnout contest has yet to be scheduled. ;)

For any addional information or a copy of the early registration form call Engines To Go at (303) 781-9129. If you want I can try to e mail the pre registration form if you send me a private message.

Hey, kinda off topic but do the techs there let you run ET streets/ Hoosier QTP's with the stock wheel studs or do you need extended studs? Thanks!

They seemed pretty loose last year. All they checked me for was a helmet down to 12.00. When I dialed in at 12.00 on of the employees said if you dial any lower I will need a fire jacket. Lance ran several sub 12 second passes and didn't get booted.

Looks like we might just be watching again this year... My cars about done, just nickel and diming me to death, plus cant find a trailer, Ed's nitrous monster just had the carbon fiber hood come up, smashed the windshield and gauges on the hood. Eric is trying to get the turbo Iroc finished but I think he has a bunch of bugs he is trying to work out. Chuck sold his car. I think Lee might make it with the new Duttweiler motor, hopefully all is still good with him.
Oh well, we shall try, if nothing else theres still the the burnout contest at the rear of the hotel, dinner and go-kart racing!

Man, if I didn't see the pictures of your cars last year, I'd be wondering if you're for real. J/K ;)

If your cars can't make it, I look forward to seeing you.