Rockford Power 800a2...last try

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Last try before this thing goes to Ebay. I sold this thing on ebay once before but dead beat bidder never sent the money.
I have a brand new Rockford Fosgate Power 800a2. I bought this when getting stuff together for a new system. After I bought it I decided to go with some diff subs and needed an amp that ran at 2 ohms bridged. This 800a2 runs at 4 ohms bridged so I never used it. Only had it out of the box to test it and make sure it worked and stuff. I need at least $300 shipped for this thing. Any one interested please let me know otherwise its off to Ebay again. Please keep in mind this is the more expensive Power series not the standard punch series. The 2001 model amps are the 800.2 instead of the 800a2 and alot of peeps think the older amps are the better ones(me included)
crutchfield prices:
punch 800.2 for $450
power 800.2 for $680

If you go to the local stereo shop hold on to your a$$. Local stereo shops charge around $800 for this amp I believe. I personally bought this amp from an Ebay whole saler and I have $420 in it. I paid $399 plus $20 shipping. If any one is interested in this amp please let me know. Like I stated above I need at least $300 shipped for this thing. I will not except offers below that.