RJC IC-325 FMIC

john keskes

Used. In great shape. Up pipe had nozzles but plugged. I was going to use but decided it's just too big for my basically stock motor. Asking $675 + shipping . connectors & clamps incl . In Long Island NY

Attachments

• IMG_7270.JPG
    IMG_7270.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_7271.JPG
    IMG_7271.JPG
    363.6 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_7272.JPG
    IMG_7272.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 343
Hi I live in bk but work in farmingdale plz text me 9172995728 thx Eddie

Did you mount this on your car, or just get it used and decide to go a different direction before you used it? Just wondering what kind of modifications are needed to mount it.

Would you be interested in a trade for a Precision SLIC if Eddie passes?

Last edited:
Did you mount this on your car, or just get it used and decide to go a different direction before you used it? Just wondering what kind of modifications are needed to mount it.

Hi, sorry but not interested in trading. No I never mounted it .. i'm sticking with the Duttneck i've got

Did you mount this on your car?
Hi, sorry but not interested in trading. No I never mounted it .. i'm sticking with the Duttneck i've got

Thanks, John. If I can sell my SLIC and you still have this for sale, I'll be in touch. GLWS!

No mods to anything to use it. It bolts up top to the core support where 2 bolt are already located. The bottom can be secure to the lower core support with short self tapping screws but is not required. Other than that, its a very simple install.

Last edited:
No mods to anything to use it. It bolts up top to the core support where 2 bolt are already located. The bottom can be secure to the lower core support with short self tapping screws but is not required. Other than that, its a very simple install.

Thanks! Sorry to hijack your thread, John.

Do you have a good box to ship this without IC getting damaged? All hardware and necessary items to mount?

Yes it's ( over lol ) boxed & won't get damaged. It only needs the mounting hardware to mount to the Rad core support but those are local HW store items.