rjc girdle leaks

freakazoid

i have replaced the the oil pan gasket 2 times thinking that the leaks comes from the gasket but it continues to leak. the last time i filled in the holes were the nuts are and then placed the washers put more sealer around it. i have the oil scraper thinking that i would not have this problem. But being that is me, yes it is leaking. (if it wasn't for bad luck, i would have no luck at all!). any ideas (beside removing the girdle)...

This is the How to section...its for DIY and helpful projects. Maybe post in the engine or general section

Did you check to make sure that the girdle was true and flat on both side. It can be off some with a high or low spot and that"s making it leak.

the mechanic that built the engine assure me that it was straight and he even put some "right stuff sealer". i call RJC today but there is no tech to help me with my problem. until at least monday.

Could be rear main seal. Or most likely the girdle it's self. Time to pull the engine and tear it down in front of the builder to determine the cause of the leak.