RJC Executive series pullies

GetOwnedVette

Hands down the most beautiful pulleys Ive seen not only for a Buick but for any car. I must give credit where credit is due. If you are looking for something to really spice up the look of your engine bay look no further, not to mention they are LIGHT....feather light. RJC did an amazing job with these!

21eoyvb.jpg

200thz5.jpg

I think for all 3 it was $280 shipped to my door..really not bad for what you're getting. Each one is priced differently...pretty sure the crank and waterpump ones are the most at just over 1 bill a pop. They really grab your eyes attention...gotta get some better looking bolts now. :p

yeah, post a pic. I didn't see that they had black so I ordered the aluminum colored one's.

Well the motors out. Crank pulley is on motor. Took the rest out and snapped a pic. Have to use ur imagination for a couple months.

i'd be interested to know how these hold up over time- i've heard stories of aluminum pulleys that wear out in relatively short time periods..

I think for all 3 it was $280 shipped to my door..really not bad for what you're getting. Each one is priced differently...pretty sure the crank and waterpump ones are the most at just over 1 bill a pop. They really grab your eyes attention...gotta get some better looking bolts now. :p

Is that why you don't have any bolts on the water pump pulley??

I was curious too if they help performance any?
The anodized black is awesome!

I would assume they do....you gain HP by removing pulleys, its probably a hp a pulley but hey! :p . I would assume having lighter pulleys may not increase actual hp but may indeed allow the car to rev faster due to less rotating mass. This concept has always held true with lightweight flywheels.